Three days :D

This is a selfish post. But I'm sure what applies to me, applies to all.

Three days is what it takes.

The bad thing about memory is that it is short term but the good thing about memory is that it is short term. And this bodes well. My four-year ten-year (tenure) at Eye Eye Tea is about to end and that manifest itself in sudden change from Yo Insti! to No Insti.

There is the good part of it. No more friends trying break one's privacy apart, no more boring lectures from Indian profs. No more useless presentations and hopefully no more fraud. But then since every coin has two faces (yes coins are a proper subset of monsters) the bad part will be, no friends, no lectures, no worthless presentations and no more fraud. No wait, there's more. No more WindT and no more lunching around and no more idle time wasted in hostels and no more many things.

But then the bad part too has a good part and a bad part. So the bad bad part is, it pains, all of it. It hurts because one is so used to all this that such a big change is as tough as giving birth to a cow. But then the good bad part is that the pain lasts only three days.

As a result of innumerable deep and brain-wrecking scientific and social experiments, I have come to the conclusion that within a span of 72 earthly hours, the magnitude of such pain reduces to such a small extent, it is barely noticed (which means I notice it only when I'm having a bath). In a nutshell, I forget stuff in three days. All associations, dissociations, medications etc etc are out of my mind by this time. Which is incredibly nice to hear.

Earlier I had plans getting into arguments and clashes with all my friends, so that I may hate them and separate more easily. But how could I fight with the physical location which I am so fond of? And how do I eradicate all memories that rest in my head. Fighting will help me rid of only people. But that, perhaps, does not seem necessary right now. All I'll prepare myself is for those three days of agony - which is, to practically speak, nothing. Therefore, I shall depart in all peace and calmness with a smiling face. For I shall know that after three days I shalln't miss a thing!

As for location, I will certainly find an equally beautiful location at the place I go. And as for people, let me quote one of my wise friends.
"Ache log to har jagah hee hote hai yar" (There's good people everywhere my friend).
I will forget them, they will forget me, eventually. And I will find new friends to forget them one day too. And then there are some things I love, which will certainly stay with me such as iPod, jeans, guitar and myself. Which too can be renewed upon requirement.

Make and break - The stern rule of nature which binds everyone. Sounds depressing but it feels good to know that all pleasure and pain must end one day. But let me leave the pondering for later and rejoice because..

Three days is what it takes.

7 Comments:

  1. neha said...
    hmm try to forget dude!!
    Phoenix said...
    3 days to (apparently) forget, 3 seconds to be reminded again, without warning.
    Chakoli said...
    :-0))

    Came to ur space thru phoenix....

    Nice post:-)))

    Dont forget....but also dnt allow then to affect ur life:-))


    liked ur theme....tooo good one:-))
    Vartika said...
    echo what taru said...
    IIT wont be something which is gonna be outta our systems for eternity if i may say!
    Canary said...
    You're writing as comic as ever (referring to your A-Z)
    About this one, well "Picture abhi baki hai mere dost!"
    SAS God said...
    kam-akal indeed!
    Anand said...
    nayi post! nayi post! nayi post!
    maniraje! nayi post chahiye bhai!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Reading Chapaat now

Modified by Blogcrowds